date younger women · date after marriage · flirt with younger women · internet dating · pros & cons age difference · young women love
1. He has mental and/or physical issues.
There are the ones you see when you start dating and the ones that take a little longer to show up, those mental challenges and physical ailments that might have contributed to his previous breakups and divorces. Rather than admit his flaws, he will spend much time talking badly about his ex in the hopes that you will overlook his short-comings.
2. He is a workaholic or lazy.
For some gullible women, they falsely assume that every rich man is a workaholic and every poor older man is lazy. But sometimes this perspective is shattered when a rich man turns out to be lazy and a poor man turns out to be a workaholic. A wealthy man can reach a point in life where he doesn't have to do anything, but order his workers to handle his responsibilities which leaves him with much free time to do nothing more than pleasure himself. A poor man is so driven to make money and achieve material wealth that he doesn't know when to quit working. Idle time will get one in trouble right along with working far too much to the point of exhaustion. His ex is an ex for good reason.
3. He will not stay committed to you.
Most women who are able-bodied, attractive, and doing very well in their lives usually divorce because of many reasons including lying and cheating. No amount of money, sweet talk, promises, or more from any woman (white, black, red or yellow) will keep a man faithful who is weak to pretty women, fast cars, and opportunities to increase his wealth. So an ex looking angrily at the father of her children while speaking to him, as if she is ready to hurt him, is reacting in those ways for reasons far beyond what you think you might know.
4. He was emotionally and/or physically abusive.
He said he never hit a woman and he didn't do anything abusive, but the ex knows better--she lived with him most likely for years. A man with a long history of dating women will have memories where he acted aggressively toward women and cursed far too many times during disputes while creating a hostile environment for all. The new woman hasn't been around long enough yet to endure anything abusive from him, so she can't attest to the true nature of his character.
5. He isn't as generous as you might think.
Good times dating, traveling and doing other things on his dime won't last for long before he is asking you to contribute to his plan, dreams and more with your service and money. The ex can recall times when he did the same to her, won her trust and then used her to get what he wanted out of life with the least amount of his cash. The first impression he gives you now doesn't last. Better start saving your money and investing in yourself especially when he becomes irritated or bored with you.
6. He is using you for selfish reasons.
No one wants to hear that they are being used for one thing or another. But oftentimes in May-December relationships, men and women are using one another for one thing or another. One would like to think that she is special and the apple of his eye, but when you think about it, there were many sweethearts that came before you, but in time their hearts turned sour. If you are going to be in a relationship with a player, then you might as well learn his game. The objective is to see how much you can get from him before he hurts you.
No need to worry over what an ex might think of you and what would she
say if the two of you were in a room together, most would say nothing
and just smile. But there is a lot said in a smile, a wink, and a pat
on the back. She just might be thinking, "Best wishes, you just freed
me from years of heartache."
· 5 Things a Mature Gentleman Should Never Do If He Plans on Keeping a Young Woman
· 7 Tips on Dating a Younger Woman - Why Younger Women will Date Older Men
· 6 Things an Older Man's Ex Might Say About Him to You the Younger Woman
· 7 Signs a Mature Man is Not Ready to Date a Younger Woman
· 6 Tips on Avoiding Unnecessary Drama with a Young Woman
· Find Your Match in a Mature Partner When You Know What You Want
· 10 Signs You Dont Love Your Older Man Anymore
· What to Expect When Living with a Young Woman with Children
· Dating Tips for Mature Men Dating Young Women
· Qualities Every Mature Man Should Have When Seeking a Young Woman to Date
· 6 Things to Avoid When Dating Younger Women
· How younger women want to be treated
· Where and how to get to know younger women
· Approaching younger women in real life
· Tipps for first and following dates with younger women
· Why would a younger woman choose me
· How to find and keep a younger woman
· How To Lead A Successful Relationship With a Younger Lady
· What do young women 25+ talk and think about