date younger women · date after marriage · flirt with younger women · internet dating · pros & cons age difference · young women love
1. He chooses TV, Internet or some other hobby over a good time in bed when she calls on him.
Repeated rejection can turn anyone off especially a young woman who enjoys sex. If she finds that her mature gentleman suitor simply can't keep up with her, she will lose interest. Don't be surprised if she one day says, "I don't think we are sexually compatible."
2. He lies about his past life.
Some lies can be forgiven, but others not so much, it all depends on the woman. If she has shared that she has been cheated on multiple times, then most likely a deal breaker would be her current date lying about his numerous affairs with other women while he was married. If he says that he never robbed anyone, served time in jail, or physically hurt a woman or child and she finds out that he has, based on her personal experience, she just might jump ship.
3. Cheat on her with the exe, or any other woman, while claiming he is no longer seeing any of them.
Cheating is a big deal with many women both young and old, so when a mature man, who the young woman feels should know better, cheats on her, it can be devastating. Then if she forgives him and he goes right back to doing what she asked him not to do, the cheater is just asking for trouble. Some young women just won't make a quiet exit, so keep this in mind before you tell her, "I would never hurt you darling "
4. He denies his children or the thought of having children so that he can stay in a relationship with her.
Some men would blatantly lie about having a son or daughter here and there just because they know in the past some women were turned off by this admission. It is best to be honest and state the following: whether you have children and how many, think you might have some but don't know for sure, or desire to have them in the future. It should be up to her on whether she wants to stay or go.
5. Treat her like a babysitter or housekeeper and don't pay her.
Some older men unfortunately have more problems then they let on and a couple might be babysitting issues and housekeeping. A young woman with little money or a permanent roof over her head just might be ideal for a divorced bachelor. He knows that if he plays his cards right he just might get the young woman to do it all while he works hard to bring home more money. Now the relationship might stand a chance, but that is if the benefits outweigh the headaches. Watching someone else's children not easy. Cooking and cleaning can be challenging. If the young woman isn't interested or use to either, she isn't sticking around for long especially if she knows she has a way out.
A mature gentleman who sincerely wants to be in a relationship with a
young woman, just might want to think twice before committing to date
her for all the wrong reasons. He may catch her, but keeping her just
might be a challenge.
· 5 Things a Mature Gentleman Should Never Do If He Plans on Keeping a Young Woman
· 7 Tips on Dating a Younger Woman - Why Younger Women will Date Older Men
· 6 Things an Older Man's Ex Might Say About Him to You the Younger Woman
· 7 Signs a Mature Man is Not Ready to Date a Younger Woman
· 6 Tips on Avoiding Unnecessary Drama with a Young Woman
· Find Your Match in a Mature Partner When You Know What You Want
· 10 Signs You Dont Love Your Older Man Anymore
· What to Expect When Living with a Young Woman with Children
· Dating Tips for Mature Men Dating Young Women
· Qualities Every Mature Man Should Have When Seeking a Young Woman to Date
· 6 Things to Avoid When Dating Younger Women
· How younger women want to be treated
· Where and how to get to know younger women
· Approaching younger women in real life
· Tipps for first and following dates with younger women
· Why would a younger woman choose me
· How to find and keep a younger woman
· How To Lead A Successful Relationship With a Younger Lady
· What do young women 25+ talk and think about